Monday, September 14, 2009

Happily Unemployed

After ten years at the Church History Library, I quit my job this month. Yeah! While I have made many good friends and had many good experiences there over the years, it is the right time for me to move on and do something else.

I have been happily unemployed for a week now and I love it! I know that it can't be permanent, but I plan to enjoy it while it lasts. I have already gotten lots of sleep and am making lists of all of the (free) things I want to do while I am looking for a new job.

Sarah

2 comments:

Sorenson family trio said...

I hope you find a job you enjoy. I am glad you are enjoying the free time!!!

Lauri said...

Congratulations!?! That is a gutsy move girl. I hope you enjoy your relaxing "vacation" and find the job of your dreams ;)