Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Start

I have had a wonderful seventeen months of a slower, more relaxed, peaceful life. However, much of that is going to change on Monday. I start my new job as the Director of Library Resources at the LDS Business College. I am pretty excited . . . and a little nervous. It has been a while since I have had to get up early, but a steady paycheck will make up for that inconvenience.

I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement during the last year. My parents and siblings have been wonderful and I really appreciate everyone that sent me job leads.

4 comments:

bgsorenson said...

Yea!! Congratulations!!! Good luck with your new job.

Allisun said...

Congrats Sarah! That's awesome.

Missy said...

Congrats on the new job!

Shannon said...

Congrats! You will do great!